This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
1. Responsible party
Jourist Verlags GmbH
2. Information Collection and Use
2.1 Data we collect automatically:
When downloading the data for each language you wish to use, the web server automatically records log files. This data are:
- Data about your device’s browser version;
- Page loading time;
- IP address.
2.2 Data you provide us:
- Contact information (such as name and eMail address when contacting us)
3. Who we share information with
We will not share any Personal Data that we have collected from or regarding you except as described below:
– provide technical and customer support.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. How long we will keep your Personal Data
When we no longer need to use your Personal Data and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we will either remove it from our systems or anonymize it so that it can no longer be associated with you.
6. Your rights and choices
You have certain rights in relation to your Personal Data. If you’re a user based in the EEA (or in any country that mandates similar rights), you can:
- Request access to the Personal Data we hold on you.
- Delete or correct your Personal Data. The easiest way to update your account information is via your in-app settings. You can also submit a customer support request through our support website here for Pokémon GO, or here for Ingress.
- Object to us processing your Personal Data. Some of the Personal Data we hold is necessary for us to provide the Services to you and fulfill the promises we make to you in the Terms of Service.
- Ask us to stop using your Personal Data, including for marketing and promotional purposes (but be aware that sometimes we need to use your Personal Data in order for you to use the Services).
- Have your Personal Data transferred to another organization (where it is technically feasible).
- Complain to a regulator. We’d appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns directly so we’d prefer you to contact us first. However, if you’re based in the EEA and believe that we have not complied with data protection laws, you can complain to our regulator, the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, or with your local supervisory authority.
The law provides exceptions to these rights in certain circumstances. Where you cannot exercise one of these rights due to such an exception, we will explain to you why.
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Data and we’ll respect the choices you make. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with the Personal Data that we request, you may not be able to access all of the features of the Services.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data of a child under the age of 13, or in the EEA 16. If you are under 13, or in the EEA 16, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
If we learn that we have collected Personal Data of a child under the age of 13, or in the EEA 16 or the age needed to consent to the processing of personal data, and we do not have parental consent, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.