About Berlin. Talking City Guide
Berlin, the Millennium City, is a truly multifaceted city which down the ages has been under the close scrutiny of the whole world. It is known as a history book set in stone and this is indeed the case.
Have an exciting trip through Berlin together with 'About Berlin. Talking City Guide'. Read the thrilling tales about the loveliest sights and get to know Berlin as it is today.
The city guide is remarkable in two main respects:
• This book can not only be read but also heard. All the texts are read out by a professional speaker.
• You can see all the city sights on the offline maps included, or you can call up the online maps from the chapter by clicking on a link.
The maps and photos in this city guide will help you to cope while in Berlin. You must get to know this city yourself and enjoy its beauty and secrets.
The guide will tell you about the 18 most interesting sights:
• Berlin Cathedral
• Museum Island
• Unter den Linden
• The Brandenburg Gate
• The Reichstag
• Republic Square
• The Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
• The German Chancellery
• Berlin Victory Column
• Bellevue Palace
• The Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
• The Kurfürstendamm
• Berlin Botanical Garden
• The Jewish Museum in Berlin
• The Hackesche Höfe
• Charlottenburg Palace