About Barcelona. Talking City Guide
Barcelona, the City of Counts, is a fantastic marvel on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. The fascinating city attracts millions of tourists.
Have an exciting trip through Barcelona together with 'About Barcelona. Talking City Guide'. Read the thrilling tales about the loveliest sights and get to know Barcelona as it is today.
The city guide is remarkable in two main respects:
• This book can not only be read but also heard. All the texts are read out by a professional speaker.
• You can see all the city sights on the offline maps included, or you can call up the online maps from the chapter by clicking on a link.
The maps and photos in this city guide will help you to cope while in Barcelona. You must get to know this city yourself and enjoy its beauty and secrets.
The guide will tell you about the 17 most interesting sights:
• Cathedral of the Holy Cross and Saint Eulalia
• Santa Maria del Mar
• The Rambla
• La Boqueria Market
• Sagrada Família
• Palace of Catalan Music
• Museum of Contemporary Art
• Joan Miró Foundation
• Museum of the History of Catalonia and history of Catalonia
• Monastery of Pedralbes
• Camp Nou
• Park Güell
• Casa Milà
• Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau
• Picasso Museum
• Park of the Citadel