About Rome. Talking City Guide
Rome, the Eternal City, is the cradle of civilization. In the one of the most ancient cities you will enjoy the greatest world-famous sights of the Antiquity and the pearls of the Renaissance.
Have an exciting trip through Rome together with 'About Rome. Talking City Guide'. Read the thrilling tales about the loveliest sights and get to know Rome as it is today.
The city guide is remarkable in two main respects:
• This book can not only be read but also heard. All the texts are read out by a professional speaker.
• You can see all the city sights on the offline maps included, or you can call up the online maps from the chapter by clicking on a link.
The maps and photos in this city guide will help you to cope while in Rome. You must get to know this city yourself and enjoy its beauty and secrets.
The guide will tell you about the 18 most interesting sights:
• Piazza San Pietro and St. Peter's Basilica
• Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums
• Vatican City
• Castel Sant'Angelo
• Piazza Navona
• Spanish Steps
• Piazza del Popolo
• Villa Borghese
• Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore
• Trevi Fountain
• Roman Forum
• The Imperial Forums
• Campo de' Fiori
• Piazza Venezia
• Capitoline Hill, Capitoline Temple, and Capitoline Museums