About New-York. Talking City Guide
New York, the Big Apple, is an exceptional and bustling city that has something for everyone. It has absorbed the traditions and cultures of all of America, as well as those of millions of immigrants from the Old World, who came here from across the ocean to be greeted by the Statue of Liberty.
Have an exciting trip through New-York together with 'About New -York. Talking City Guide'. Read the thrilling tales about the loveliest sights and get to know New -York as it is today.
The city guide is remarkable in two main respects:
• This book can not only be read but also heard. All the texts are read out by a professional speaker.
• You can see all the city sights on the offline maps included, or you can call up the online maps from the chapter by clicking on a link.
The maps and photos in this city guide will help you to cope while in New York. You must get to know this city yourself and enjoy its beauty and secrets.
The guide will tell you about the 19 most interesting sights:
• The World Trade Center
• Wall Street
• Times Square
• Fifth Avenue
• The Rockefeller Center
• St. Patrick's Cathedral
• New York Museum of Modern Art
• The Metropolitan Museum of Art
• Central Park
• Grand Central Station
• The Chrysler Building
• The Empire State Building
• Statue of Liberty
• Brooklyn Bridge
• The Bronx