"Recipes Genius" knows 440 recipes from a wide range of areas which are easily put into practice in every kitchen, thanks to expert app-instructions.
- 440 recipes from many categories
- With list of ingredients and shopping list
- Step-by-step instructions for every recipe
- One photo for each work step
- Calories per person and time required
- Assistant shows recipes suitable for the contents of your fridge and sorts the recipes according to time required and calories per person
- More than 3,500 photos available in the app
- Free updates
- All contents available offline
- Recipes can be added to a list of favorites
- Send shopping list per e-mail or SMS
- Notes function to save your own recipe ideas with photos
- Integration with Facebook
- Share your favorite recipes with your friends.
Step-by-step instructions for each recipe are a special feature, where more than 3,500 high-resolution photos are put to use and each interim result is displayed. Cooking becomes child’s play.
The 440 recipes of the app have been divided into various categories for a better overview. In this way, it is easy to find preparation instructions for such things as egg dishes, fish and seafood, meat dishes, beverages, porridge, cake, pasta or mushroom dishes. Also pizza, rice, sauce and soup recipes are included. The “Recipes Genius” also deals intensively with sushi and sashimi, cakes and pies as well as with all kinds of appetizers. New recipes can be added to the app via free updates.
Upon opening a recipe, the “Recipes Genius” shows a photo of the finished dish, calories per person and the time required for preparation. A list of ingredients with quantity details can easily be added to the shopping basket. It helps with selective shopping later on, also for several dishes. If you wish, you can take along your iPad or iPhone on the shopping tour and simply check off the ingredients you need at the tap of a fingertip. There is also the option of having the list sent by e-mail or SMS.
The “Recipes Genius” includes other features as well. For example, there is an assistant that can be helpful in selecting suitable recipes. In this manner, the app displays only those recipes able to be implemented according to the contents of your fridge. In addition, there is a timer visualized as a countdown of the time required for a dish to simmer or to remain in the oven. Your own favorite recipes can also be saved in a list of favorites.
The “Recipes Genius” is connected to the social network. This allows recipes to be put directly onto your Facebook pinboard – as an idea for friends or a status report of what is sizzling in your own kitchen at the moment. Notes function allows the creating of your own recipes, complete with photos. The app can thus be used to manage your own recipes.